Personal Accident

  • Complete the claim form fully and provide all supporting documents to ensure timely processing of your claim.
  • Inform us of any changes in your address or contact numbers to avoid misdirected correspondences and delays in the processing of your claim.
    • You must support your claim with documents otherwise you may not be able to claim under your policy.
    • If you have made any false or fraudulent statements or held back or falsely stated any material fact whatsoever, your claim may be refused.


Faster and easier to claim*:

  •  Submit online for applicable types of claim

Do remember to submit your claim within 14 days after a loss has happened.

Medical Expenses Claims

How to quicken your claim assessment?

  • Medical and TCM bills must indicate a breakdown of the expenses incurred (consultation and medication prescribed).
  • Submit all original medical bills or doctor’s memo.
  • The medical condition being treated must be clearly stated, especially for claims made under extended benefits. The diagnosis should state clearly what the treatment is being sought for, example, food poisoning, insect bites or a specific infectious disease if you are making a claim under these extended benefits.
  • Final hospital bills for hospitalization claims.
  • The policy will not pay for health supplements or cosmetic items whether prescribed by the medical practitioner or not.

We will request for the Medical Certification form to be completed by the attending doctor if we need more information.

Weekly Income Benefits Claims 

What documents do I need to submit?

  • Original medical certificates
  • Medical certification / Doctor’s memo stating nature of injury
  • Latest pay slip on letterhead or duly certified by employer
  • Other evidence of remuneration which must be duly certified

Baby Bonus Claims

Useful Notes

  • Both parents must be covered under the same policy
  • The policy must be continuously insured with Sompo for at least 12 months
  • Cover is limited to 2 claims per policy year

What documents do I need to submit?

  • Copy of birth certificate

Death / Permanent Disablement Claims 

What documents do i need to submit?

  • Fully completed claim form
  • Medical certification and/or doctor’s report certifying the nature of the injury and the latest status of the condition
  • For death claims please provide police report, death certificate and coroner’s report
  • Letter of Administration / Probate document as necessary for death claims

report  Claims Service Providers

Use our online maps to easily search and locate the nearest Authorised ExcelDrive Workshops and Accident Reporting Centres to you now.


  Online Help

  • You might also be interested in

  • Need more help from us

    Contact Us

Contact Us

65-6461 6555